Data Protection Declaration
The responsible party in terms of data protection laws, particularly the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: ZEDO e.V.
Joseph-von-Fraunhofer-Str. 20, 44227 Dortmund, Tel: +49 (0)231 / 755 2395, Responsible for the contents of the homepage: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christian Rehtanz
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (such as name, address or email addresses) are collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis and exclusively with your consent. For the collection of general information when visiting our website, please refer to the corresponding section of our data protection declaration.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Unter den angegebenen Kontaktdaten können Sie jederzeit folgende Rechte ausüben:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your data stored with us
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Objection to the processing of your data by us
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us
If you have given us consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. The supervisory authority to which you can turn depends on the state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: www.bfdi.bund.de.
Purposes of Data Processing by the Responsible Party and Third Parties
- We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to this
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with you
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not sharing your data
Collection of General Information When Visiting Our Website
When you access our website, general information is automatically recorded using a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider and the like. This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person. This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest from the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. The recipients of the data are only the responsible party and, if applicable, processors. No statistical analysis takes place. In addition, we do not collect any further information.
External Content and/or Processing of Data Outside the EU
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
If you contact us for any kind of question, you voluntarily give us your consent for the purpose of contacting you. A valid email address and other data are required for this purpose. This is used to assign the inquiry and subsequently respond to it. The data you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry and for possible follow-up questions. Once your inquiry has been resolved, personal data will be deleted immediately.
Use of Script Libraries (Google Webfonts)